At Southern Acres, it’s about living with dignity, safety, comfort and care. The staff recognizes that each person in our care is unique and has specific needs.
Residents living at Southern Acres will find warmth and compassion from our trained and dedicated staff. Each skilled nursing resident will receive an individualized treatment plan designed for optimum recovery.
We use a mulit-disciplinary approach, which include the resident’s doctor, therapist, family members and other healthcare professionals to enhance the quality of life through reshaping abilities and teaching new skills.
Service and Amenities offered:
- 24/7 Long-term Nursing Care
- Physician and Pharmacy Services
- Medicaid/Medicare Certified
- Long & Short-term Rehabilitation Care
- Full-time staff of therapists, including Physical, Occupational, and Speech
- Dietary Services-offering three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily
- Scheduled in-between meal snacks
- Tracheostomy Care
- Comprehensive Wound & Ostomy Care
- Hospice Service Available
- Numerous scheduled activities that keep you hopping, which will include social, spiritual, mental & recreational activities
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Transportation Services to scheduled appointments
- Social activities both on-site and away from the facility
- Private & semi-private suites
- One-on-one visits are provided for residents who may want more individual interaction, in addition to or in place of group activities
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management